Sunday, August 3, 2008

At Veronica's Request

So, I went through our pictures. Every single one that I have on my computer, and I couldn't find a normal picture of myself. There are some that I'm far away (which is good) and a few in which I'm making a weird face (just to deter the picture taker), but no normal pictures of me all by myself. Maybe this is because I'm rarely by myself these days? Even when I am alone I keep myself company.
So tonight, I broke down, grabbed the camera and the best photographer in the family (which happens to be Reagan), and got this picture just for you. So there you have it. I'm even smiling! Like I'm having fun or something.

I WAS smiling...........until I downloaded this picture onto my blog and started over analyzing it. That smile disappeared fast! I'm getting old! When did I get all those wrinkles in my forehead (or as Elle calls it - "headboard")? Or resurfacing teenage acne for that matter? When did I get that mole? And I realize it's very late and my make-up was put on WAY back at the beginning of this tiring day, but when did I get big bags and wrinkles under my eyes? YOU must have seen it coming. THAT'S why you wanted a picture! Oh YA! THAT'S why I couldn't find one!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh shush! You look gorgeous like always! Love the new blog look. So cute!

Jared and Megan said...

haha you probably won't believe me but Shannon and I were just looking at this thinking... "What...!?" We couldn't see any of that.

Em said...

Oh Lanee' you are such a babe! you always look great even on your "I didn't get ready" days. (P.S. your blog is so cute! its been a while since I've seen it.)

Brian & Veronica said...

Thanks Lanee'. Glad to see you still have a face. And you're hilarious. You look like you've had botox. . . I mean that as a complement. Your skin looks so smooth and I agree with megan and shannon, "What?" I definitely could't see what you were talking about. But, with the self, I know how it goes. :) Love the picture. ;)

Lehigrams said...

But look at those beautiful blue eyes!!! Just kiddin' you are beautiful all over. Even with your "dark" hair. I really didn't know you Sunday.

Lehigrams said...

Come on Lanee. it has been 5 months since you posted! Where in the heck are you?