Sunday, March 8, 2009

Before and After

BEFORE we even knew that Thanksgiving Day was a great day to go to Disneyland, we invited ourselves to go along with family. We were pleasantly surprised! AFTER going the day AFTER Thanksgiving too, we realized how good we had it the day BEFORE when we could move with ease!


And never BEFORE had I seen the castle AFTER they had put up the Christmas lights. It was beautiful.



And Lincoln had NEVER before been to Disneyland. It was his 1st time.



And here's a picture BEFORE he went on his 1st rollercoaster...



and AFTER..........


4 comments:

Marlyse said...

I didn't even KNOW you went to Disneyland! That's awesome. :) Or did I? I can't remember.

Laurie said...

Yay! I found you! :-)

...Told you that I liked to blog stalk.

Your kids are adorable... and, again, it's sick and wrong how good you look.

Love the blog!

Lehigrams said...

He looks so cute! I can just hear him saying ooooooooooo!
Glad you are back on line! Hear you had a great vacation. Ellie filled me in in Primary today.

Natalie said...

Yeah a new post! :o) Cute pictures!